Richard Field – Owning The Lion
In the weeks following the attack, Richard blamed the lion completely for destroying his dreams. Yet a chance encounter shifted Richard’s mindset, to the point where he began to take full responsibility for what had happened. This changed everything for him and opened up a life beyond his wildest imaginings.
By owning his lion, the worst experience of Richard’s life became his greatest gift.
‘Owning the Lion’ is a riveting presentation that has the power to shift the cultural fabric of a team from blame to responsibility.
Audiences leave empowered, with a clear understanding of how to use personal responsibility as a tool for personal and professional success. Tailored to suit the specific needs of different organizations and teams, this keynote is a game changer.
- Learn the 3 Golden Rules that unlock individual personal responsibility.
- Neutralize the resistance points that hinder your growth.
- Learn how to use responsibility to bridge the “Gap” between failure and success.
- Gain insights into self-leadership techniques, and how to inspire your teams to do the same.
- Create a vital reference point for cultural change within a team or organization.
Richard kept our staff focussed and enthralled for the whole presentation. It aligned perfectly with the goals of our workshop and reinforced the importance of personal responsibility, growth and change. Our staff were inspired and motivated by the presentation and I know it will stay with everyone for a long time – eftpos Australia