David Penglase – Keynote Topic “The Power of CLARITY”
By David Penglase
THE POWER OF CLARITY!
How to manage the overwhelm of disruption with ease
A high energy and entertaining keynote packed full of practical positive psychology strategies to inspire and equip you and your team to manage disruption, defeat overwhelm and achieve more!
- Manage the overwhelm of disruption with more ease
- Create a clearer vision and more flexible goals
- Make more confident choices, decisions and actions
- Embrace responsibility for goal achievement success
- Fast-track trust for stronger, more valuable relationships
BE MORE MINDFUL, IN MORE MOMENTS THAT MATTER, MORE OFTEN
In this presentation audience members get to reflect on how their past can precondition the way they think, feel and act today. They’ll learn proven skills to pattern interrupt the noise of compounding disruption and how to proactively manage any feelings of overwhelm – a major source of stress and failure in the workplace.
Most importantly, they will learn how to develop the following 5 scientifically-evidenced and essential keys to unlocking the POWER OF CLARITY in their professional and personal lives:
- Autonomy – aligning their decisions and actions with responsibility and accountability
- Relatedness and trust – earning, building and maintaining trusted relationships
- Competence – inspecting habits of success, professional and personal strengths growth
- Meaning – building intrinsic motivation through value-driven work, relationships and purpose
- Accomplishment – celebrating progress with clear vision and flexible goals
THE AUDIENCE EXPERIENCE
Audience members leave energised, entertained, inspired and equipped to practically take back control of whatever area of their professional or personal lives that are suffering from overwhelm, and with clarity, take intentional and positive action toward goal achievement.
“One of the advisers at the Sydney program had just spent the weekend at a world renown motivational speaker's event and commented to me that he got more value out of your 45 minute presentation, which is a great reflection on the power of your presentation!” OLIVIA SARAH-LE LACHEUR, HEAD OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTS, COMMINSURE